Yearly Influenza immunizations are given starting late September through the end of Flu Season. Influenza immunizations can be billed to most private insurance, Medicare, and we also offer little to no cost to those that qualify.
Outside Clinics offered: (stay tuned for next flu season)
Influenza Vaccines Available: (will be posted prior to next Flu Season)
SCHOOL FLU PROGRAM:
2019 will be the 7th year the Ste. Genevieve County Health Department will provide free flu vaccine school age children in all of the county schools. Permission slips are available and must be submitted prior to the scheduled school clinics. This year there is a new online enrollment. Steps for completing the online enrollment are being sent home with your child and also available on schools website. The steps are also listed below:
- The website to enroll in the school flu vaccination clinic is www.schoolcares.com
- Your enrollment code to enter is: MO43019
- Select your school from the list. This will need to be done for each child if you are enrolling multiple children.
- You can now enter your insurance information online instead of having to submit a copy of your card. If you have no insurance or if your insurance does not cover the flu vaccine you will not be charged.
- When you are done completing the form, you will click the “Finish & Submit” and the form will be sent to the Health Department.
- If you have questions or problems with the online enrollment please give the Health Department a call at (573)883-7411