Ste. Genevieve Health Dept. has two passport agents who can accept new applications and/or review renewal applications. All forms can be picked up through the Health Department or printed out through travel.state.gov.
Passport Photo Service Available- $15
PASSPORT PROCESSING TIMES (Updated 2/6/23)
Routine Service: 8 -11 weeks
Expedited Service: 5-7 weeks (additional $60 per applicant)
Appointments are required! Please call to make an appointment and confirm an acceptance agent is available.
When applying for a NEW passport, the following documents are required:
- DS-11 Form for New passport (application form filled out in black ink only)
- Photo ID (for anyone 16 and older)
- For anyone under 16, copies of both parents ID (Both Parents must be present at the same visit)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Passport Photo
- 2 forms of payment.
- Check or Money Order made out to “US DEPT. OF STATE”
- Check/ Money Order/ Cash for “Health Dept” for execution fee