7555 State Route Y
Bloomsdale, MO 63627
Inspection: April 11, 2023
- DNR permitted waste water system is falling at various points in the three zones.
- Waste water systems must be functioning properly at all times, DNR must be contacted & approve any repairs to the system.
- Smoke detectors are not hardwired. Smoke detectors are required to be hardwired with battery backup.
- Fire extinguishers have no inspection tags.
- Fire extinguishers are required to be inspected annually.
- No CO detector in main part of laundry room.
- CO detector (hardwired with battery back up) required in rooms with gas appliances.
- GFCI in the Ree cabin did not trip.
- Three pronged receptacles must be properly grounded at all times.
- The relief valve discharge pipe on the hotwater heater in laundry has too many elbows.
- The relief valve discharge pipe also is directly connected to the 1 vat sink drain in laundry.
- Relief valve discharge pipe shall be installed so as to drain by gravity flow & shall have no more than one elbow or be installed according to manufacturer’s specifiations.
- Could not locate BTU’s on gas hotwater heater in laundry.
- BTU rating of the temperature component of the T&P relief valve must be equal to or greater than the input BTU of the vessel it serves. This cold not be determined without identifying BTU’s for that heater.
- Certification is required for units to DHSS that the units have been designed and erected in accordance with the 2002 edition of a national codes regarding life safety, structural, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, & architectural elements of the unit. Certification to these facts will be accepted by a professional engineer, architect or the general contractor responsible for the construction of the units be licensed.
- Three vat sink in zone one of the laundry room is directly plumbed.
- An indirect connection is required on a 3-vat sink.
- No GFCI on electrical outlet behind hotwater heater in laundry.
- Electrical outlets installed within five feet of a wet location are required to be fitted with a GFCI.
- No leak test documentation for the liquid propane tank that serves laundry at main building.
- No water sample logs maintained for well, no water sample was collected at time of inspection.